Jordi RoviraManager Director
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Gradute in Economics, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
More than 20 years of experience in areas of financial and fiscal advice. Specialist in the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors, fulfilling various managerial and advisory roles.
- Mabia Manager Director since 2014
- Board Advisor at different companies
- INTEGRA IMB Financial Division Partner since 2004
- Catalonia BIO Secretary General. 2013 – 2015
- GP PHARM, S.A. Head of Corporate Finance. 2010-2012
- LIPOTEC GROUP, S.L. Chief Financial Officer. 2006 – 2009
- IMB GRUP Managing Partner Tax and Finance Division. 2000 – 2008
- BARELLAS MUNNE Tax Advisor. 1995 – 2000
- New business development projects. Start-ups, spin-offs…
- Business mentor and accelerator. Business Angel.
- Project and RD&I financing. Obtaining public subsidies and private financing.
- Strategic consultancy. Knowledge and headhunting.
- Private equity, in-licensing, out-licensing. Mergers and acquisitions.
- “MAB: Una alternativa de financiación en consolidación.” Observatorio de Divulgación Financiera. IEF. Julio 2016
Gigas has a potential of 12.34% until 8,25 euros per share and a market capitalization of 35.66 millons euros, according to the latest Mabia’s investment research. This last update recognizes the company’s progress in the cloud services niche in different countries, as well as the results of corporate operations executed in 2018. Throughout last year23 July, 2019
Fill the form to contact with Jordi Rovira: